Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mary Kay Time Wise 3-in-1 Cleanser & Mary Kay Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Normal To Dry

Mary Kay Time Wise 3-in-1 Cleanser Normal To Dry, Retails for $18.00
Click the Link Below to Purchase,



Mary Kay Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Normal To Dry, Retails for $22.00
Click the Link Below to Purchase,















So here is the story on how I found out about Mary Kay Skincare. A friend of mine asked me to be a face model for here for a class and as you all know any thing makeup up related I'm on it. So I went to this place in Addison, Texas and all these ladies were in there, mind you all kinds of Pink Cadillac's were lined up outside. Went into the building and there was a Mary Kay meeting going on, I was caught off guard but I was excited. So I went as directed into this big room that had Mary Kay from ceiling to floor. Immediately, my mind was wondering about how I could get my hands on all these products. (ALERT !!! PRODUCT JUNKIE)
So this nice lady sat me down and began to take me through this facial process and that's when I became HOOKED. I am a Normal To Dry skin type, just a FYI.  So after removing my makeup, I began to apply the  Mary Kay Time Wise 3-in-1 Cleanser, which felt very creamy and soothing to the skin. I have used a lot of skin cleansers but this was different. It was made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. So next I began to use the Mary Kay Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer, I AM critical about Facial Moisturizers.This moisturizer is also rich and creamy but doesn't leave my face feeling oily, which MAC Cream Moisturizer does. My face feels smooth, supple, and moisturized, after using it. I Recommend both of these products to anyone whose looking to find great Staple Skincare products.

 I was in-love with MAC's Cream Moisturizer which I have done a blog post on but since I am a MAC Pro Member I only have 2 stores in Dallas and Frisco, Texas that I can purchase from to get that product. Most of the time when I go MAC is sold out of the product and I have to order it online which poses a problem because even with my discount, if I just want to order that one product from MAC, I still have to pay shipping. So with saying all of that, I was in need of a great face moisturizer that I could get my hands on without all of the hassle.  Which is also how I became a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, I get all Mary Kay Products for 50% off, discount is more than my MAC Pro Discount. Can you say Winning?!

So to sum it all up and give you ladies and gentlemen the real deal on these products, Mary Kay has Skincare on LOCK and for reasonable prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment