Blog Archive

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here's another post, hope you all find it help information to your Skincare and Makeup Collection. So as you all know by now, I'm always on the look out for a great eye makeup remover and I have found one that's comparable to MAC's Eye Makeup Remover, which I already have a post on. In the first three pics you'll see the Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover and also the Cotton Squares that I use with them. Now let's start with the retail price of this product. This product retails for $15.00, which is $5.00 less than MAC if your not a Pro Member. Now I know a lot of us makeup users are not MAC Pro Members, so Mary Kay can help your pockets in this instance. 
So now for the lowdown on this product. The retail price is right and this eye makeup remover is also a great product. It IS comparable to MAC in the results that it gives. Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover is Oil Free.



No comments:

Post a Comment