Blog Archive

Monday, December 30, 2013

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup 460 Suede | Lancome Dual Finish Powder Makeup 460 Suede | Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer Caramel

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup | 460 Suede 


So today I tried Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup in color 460 Suede. I gotta say I wasn't impressed. So let me break this down for you, the coverage was very nice, the foundation is full coverage. The consistency is a con for me because the foundation to me was very runny, I don't like that in a foundation. I didn't detect a fragrance so that was a good thing, overall the foundation was good but I just didn't like the foundations consistency. I would recommend this foundation for purchase if you don't mind the runny consistency. Also another good point for this foundation is that it has a SPF of 15, which is an added bonus for a foundation. This product retail for $45.00.


The next product I used was the Lancome Dual Finish Foundation, also in the color 460 Suede. This foundation powder gets a thumbs up in this blog post, even though I didn't care for the liquid foundation, I loved this powder foundation. I always like to use a powder foundation or setting powder to set my liquid foundation. One thing I can say is a con about this powder is that when you pair it with the liquid foundation, your face could fill very dry, I experienced that. This product retails for $38.00.


I also used Lancome's Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer in the color Caramel,which is at least 2 shades lighter than my complexion. So this concealer actually surprised me with great coverage and it was easy to set. I give this concealer a thumbs up. This product retails for $30.00.















No comments:

Post a Comment