Blog Archive

Friday, December 14, 2012

MAC Sin Lipstick

I AM a MAKEUP Addict. One of my favorite brands is MAC Cosmetics. Ever since I began my cosmetic journey in 2008, I have loved MAC. So I felt it befitting to create videos on the Fall Lip Color Trends of 2012 and also give detailed information here on my blog. Enjoy.


So the feature Fall/Winter Lipstick is Mac's Sin Lipstick, it falls right in line with the Oxblood color trend. The lipstick it self is Matte but suprisingly so it is not drying to the lips.











So I hope you like the heart shaped lipstick swatch. If your thinking about what to pair with this amazing oxblood color lipstick, I have just the lip liner for you. I paired MAC's Vino Lip Liner with this lipstick and they complimented each other very well. see pics below.






Ladies and Gentlemen, MAC Sin Lipstick and MAC Vino Lip Liner. If you have it then I'm sure you know how nice it is and if you don't maybe this post will help make up your mind. Stay Blessed & Stay Safe.


2 comments:

  1. Your make up is on point . I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much, Your ootd's give me life and inspiration, I love your Blog and IG posts. :)

      Delete