Blog Archive

Monday, October 21, 2013

Estee Lauder Limited Edition 2013 Color Portfolio with Any Purchase of Makeup and Skincare

This Estee Lauder Limited Edition Color Portfolio is a Great Deal for the Holidays. Now I'm sure that you Loyal Estee Lauder Lovers get in on this deal every year. Now let me tell you why you should get in on this deal sooner than you think. At my counter, as well as Dillard's as a whole, is the only company that has released this Color Portfolio a week early and these are going extremely fast. Each store is only being supplied a Limited Amount. If you Wait Long, Your Gonna Wait Wrong. Unfortunately, employees aren't getting a chance to get this deal before the public and if these are sold out before we (employees) then we miss out.




Let's get into the products that the Color Portfolio has in store for you and me. You get 30 Pure Color Eye Shadows ranging from your Matte Black to your Satin Ivory. Next you get to indulge and have your pick of Pure Color Lipsticks from Everyday Nudes to Trending Wines. Then you have a choice between 3 Pure Color Blushes that are the actual full size, keep in mind the Pure Color Blushes retail for $30.00 each. 1 Double Side Eye Liner Kajal in Black and Brown, so you 2 eye liners in one. A Mirror, along with a Pamphlet with several Looks to recreate or follow, 2 Pure Color Lip-glosses and 3 Miniature Brushes that are full size brush quality. Now after all of those products, would you believe that you can purchase this product for on $37.50 with the purchase of any other makeup or skincare item.



That's why I said in the begiining of this blog post, Ladies If You Wait Long, You Wait Wrong, your gonna miss out if you don't get in a counter near you and get this deal.

Now if you've made to an Estee Lauder Counter near you and they are SOLD OUT, I can help you.
Call Me @ (972)549-1300 ext 5010 and ask for Joyce. I can ship your product of choice along with this Color Portfolio free of charge. I have Management approval to do so. Well my job is done here, I have given my Blog Followers Great Information. Happy Shopping.









No comments:

Post a Comment