Blog Archive

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Color Violet Electra Lipstick

Estee Lauder Pure Color Violet Electra Lipstick



This lipstick from Estee Lauder is unbelievable, in the beginning of my makeup search and collection building, I always just bought MAC and Drugstore Lipsticks. Since I have been building my collection and become a Beauty Advisor my  palette for broader makeup products have brought me to this discovery. I never would have thought in my makeup life that I would use or even favor Estee Lauder Lipsticks but I have fallen in-love with Estee Lauder's Lipsticks and this is one of them. Estee Lauder's Pure Color Lipstick in Violet Electra is OUTSTANDING and a great berry color for Fall 2013 Lipstick Trends. More posts on three other lipsticks from Estee Lauder will be posted right after this post, Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment