Blog Archive

Monday, August 12, 2013

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Pure Color Five-Color Eyeshadow Palette



Hey Beauties, this post is about Estee Lauder's Eyeshadow Palettes, get into this ladies and gentlemen. Now I know your probably thinking what is so great about this eyeshadow palette, well let me give you some great reasons while you should add this palette to your makeup collection. #1 This palette is going to give you classic colors that will stay modern and last with all the color trends. #2 The pigmentation of this palette is outstanding, using these eyeshadows wet or dry is gonna give you the color pay off that you want and need. #3 I just love this palette. At my counter I use this on just about every skin color, it can work for any ethnic background. The Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Pure Color Five - Color Eyeshadow Palette retails for $48.00, so your paying $9.60 per eyeshadow, which is actually cheaper than a MAC Single Eyeshadow. I recommend this eyeshadow palette to any and every one because it is just that Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment