Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Estee Lauder Eye Make Up Remover

I'm back Make Up World with a new discovery, not to you all but to my ownself. I discovered a new Eye Makeup Remover, which is Estee Lauder's Eye Makeup Remover. OMG, I did not know about this product until recently. So here's the story, I was at work, getting ready to close my work area down, so I said to myself let me start taking my make up off. So for some reason I always start removing my eye makeup first.
So I went to my skincare case and picked up this eye makeup remover and began to use it. While putting some of it on a cotton pad, I applied it to my eye area and actually put way to much so I placed the cotton pad on one of my eyes. Having put to much of the product on the cotton pad, the product started pouring into my eye. I was bracing myself for the burn to start, guess what no burn whatsoever. I was shocked and amazed so I continued wiping eye off and discovered that the product was taking off my eye makeup with ease. I was now hooked on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment