Blog Archive

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Covergirl Queen Collection 3n1 Flawless Foundation Q845 Warm Caramel

New Drugstore Foundation here and it was exactly what I have been looking for. Last month I tried the new drugstore rave Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, I returned it but that's not what this blog post is about. This is the BEST Drugstore Foundation that I have found to date. I have tried several and usually Revlon gets my praise in the Drugstore Foundation. Covergirl Queen Collection 3n1 Flawless Foundation is superb. Let's talk about how I found this foundation. Walking around in Target, doing my usual aisle scan and I spotted it on the end cap.

Now I just scanned over it at first but then when I saw the Women of Color (WOC) friendly shades, I started investing. So I started looking for my shade and my sights settled on Warm Caramel which is the shade that I ended up getting, Perfect. I have both Yellow and Red Undertones in my Beautiful Skintone and this shade matches perfectly, just like a MAC Foundation would.

So here are the specifics on this Product Rave. First, it has a Pump, Yay!!! The amount you get is 30ml or 1 FL. OZ. It does not say of it is Oil Free, I have Dry to Normal Skin so if it's going to be a oily mess, I wouldn't know. The Lasting Matte Pressed Powder is also awesome, it settled the foundation out the just fine. The powder compact amount is 10.5g (37 OZ). The shade I purchased in the compact is Q425 Medium Deep. Both of these products are Great and I recommend them both withOUT hesitation. The price point for the liquid foundation is $9.79 and $4.99 here in Plano, Texas. Happy Shopping.

Here's my application of the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment